“If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them, and what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys.”
— Chief Dan George of the Tsleil-Waututh (a Coastal Salish band, British Columbia) (1899-1981)
Explores the powers and wisdom of sacred White Spirit Animals
Beautiful rarities of nature, all-white animals are held sacred by many indigenous cultures and offer deep wisdom to all who will listen. In addition to the White Buffalo, there are other revered white animals, such as the White Wolf, White Lion, White Elephant, and White Bear. Each of these White Spirit Animals belongs to a species at the apex of their ecosystem, meaning the environment in which they live will unravel without them. Speaking through ancient and modern prophecy and the many humans who communicate with them, these White Spirit Animals are urgently calling to humanity to restore balance and protect our animal kin, ourselves, and the earth.
Combining sacred elder lore, science, and her own telepathic dreams, Zohara Hieronimus looks at the special role played by White Spirit Animals in spiritual traditions and prophecy around the globe, where they are seen as guardians of animal wisdom, each with a special purpose and gift. She reveals how they have collaborated with humanity since the last ice age, inspiring spiritual practices and conferring shamanistic powers, and are considered the stewards of the great spiritual transformations that occur during transitional times. Sharing the waking vision of White Spirit Animals that called her to write this book, and their message of CPR for the earth–conservation, preservation, and restoration–she explains how to use shamanic dreaming and trans-species telepathy to communicate with these great spiritual teachers.
Exploring each one of the major White Spirit Animals–White Buffalo, White Lion, White Elephant, White Wolf, and White Spirit Bear–and the cultures in which they are honored, the author shows, for example, how the White Buffalo is called a harbinger of peace and abundance by many Native American tribes and the White Bear, the great earth healer, teaches us about nurturance and patience.
As a bridge between the spiritual and physical worlds, between humans and animals, White Spirit Animals are calling us to open our hearts to the wild, to the sacredness of the wind, the water, the earth, and dream a new world into being to heal our own personal and collective wounds and restore the earth to balance.
- How To Prevent Year Zero, When All Wild Animals Are Gone -
Year Zero is the future date when all wild animals are gone.
Words by Dr. Sailesh Rao.
In 2015, I was visiting India on a project field trip when the main news in New Delhi was the spate of farmer suicides occurring on a daily basis. And I was shocked to discover that the farmers were committing suicide because they had harvested a bumper crop of potatoes! The price of potatoes plummeted and many farmers were dumping their potatoes by the side of the road instead of taking them to market in New Delhi. They were then drinking pesticides and killing themselves because they couldn’t repay their debts. Read more.
- When Beloved Local Crocodile Passes Away After 130 Years, 500 People Attend His Elegant Funeral -
By McKinley Corbley for Good News Network.
Though most people might be afraid of a giant crocodile, this particular reptile has always been considered a beloved part of his village. So when he finally passed away of natural causes earlier this week at the age of 130, the village gave him a funeral fit for a king.
- Iguanas Successfully Reintroduced to Galapagos Island After They Were Last Seen By Darwin 184 Years Ago -
By McKinley Corbley for Good News Network.
It has been almost 200 years since land iguanas were seen on this region of the Galapagos Islands – but thanks to an intensive park restoration project, the reptile has just been reintroduced to its natural habitat once more.
- Belugas to Become Residents of the World’s First Retirement Home for Ocean Animals in Show Business -
By McKinley Corbley for Good News Network. Photo by Sea Life Trust.
These two beluga whales have been performing for spectators at a water park in China for the last 7 years – but soon, they will be the residents of the world’s first retirement home for oceanic animals in show business.
- Large pride of lions spotted in the Kruger National Park - [embed]https://youtu.be/9UtI5qQhanU[/embed]
An overseas visitor recently caught 15 Lions – one of the largest pride of Lions ever spotted in the Kruger National Park – on camera.
Ram Goyel was reportedly so mesmerized by his astonishing lion encounter one day on the H6 near Satara that his heart was literally beating outside of his chest.
To his greatest delight, the white lion was among this pride as well.
Ram told Latestsightings.com:
“We were just returning from the N’wanetsi Picnic spot and this beautiful sighting came along and greeted us. It was a quiet morning and there were no other cars at the time. It was sheer disbelief!
“In the end, my family and I were jumping out of our skin. We were so lucky and thankful that the lions were walking towards us. I pulled over to the side and just let them come to us. My hand was shaking with exhilaration so the video is not perfectly still I’m afraid.
“The sighting ended a few minutes later when a few other cars showed up, and then literally pushed the lions off the road into the bushes.”
- Era of ‘Biological Annihilation’ Is Underway, Scientists Warn - By Tatiana Schlossberg for The New York Times, July 11, 2017 From the common barn swallow to the exotic giraffe, thousands of animal species are in precipitous decline, a sign that an irreversible era of mass extinction is underway, new research finds. The study, published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, calls the current decline in animal populations a “global epidemic” and part of the “ongoing sixth mass extinction” caused in large measure by human destruction of animal habitats. The previous five extinctions were caused by natural phenomena. Gerardo Ceballos, a researcher at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City, acknowledged that the study is written in unusually alarming tones for an academic research paper. “It wouldn’t be ethical right now not to speak in this strong language to call attention to the severity of the problem,” he said. Dr. Ceballos emphasized that he and his co-authors, Paul R. Ehrlich and Rodolfo Dirzo, both professors at Stanford University, are not alarmists, but are using scientific data to back up their assertions that significant population decline and possible mass extinction of species all over the world may be imminent, and that both have been underestimated by many other scientists. The study’s authors looked at reductions in a species’ range — a result of factors like habitat degradation, pollution and climate change, among others — and extrapolated from that how many populations have been lost or are in decline, a method that they said is used by the International Union for Conservation of Nature.
- White Whale Spotted Off North East Coast of New Zealand - By Ryan Dunlop, Reporter, NZ Herald
[caption id="attachment_1078" align="center" width="680"] A rare white humpback whale was spotted off the coast of Gisborne. Expert Ingrid Visser says it is likely Migaloo, a white humpback known to frequent Australian waters.[/caption]
A white humpback whale sighted off the coast of the North Island is a significant find, according to whale biologist and expert Dr Ingrid Visser.
It is likely the whale is Migaloo, a famous white humpback found in Australian waters, or the first sighting of a new white whale, both extremely rare finds.
Commercial cray fisher Joshua Whitley was out casting pots about 16km off the coast of Gisborne when he noticed something strange near the boat.
"I just happened to look up and see a whale spout. We decided to go over and have a look."
Upon approach Whitley noticed something wasn't quite right with one of the whales - "It was completely white".
- White Chipmunks in Worcester, Mass. - By George Barnes for the Telegram & Gazette Staff WORCESTER — Hoping to give his mother something pleasant to look at off her balcony at Plantation Towers, Bill Chappell set up a bird feeder and spread some seeds on the ground in a garden space near the parking lot. He got a lot of birds, but he also attracted a couple of nature’s oddities. “I put out the seeds, and I was out watching birds, when I noticed something white,” he said. “It was an albino chipmunk.” As it turns out, there are two. A second white chipmunk was seen a few days later, also dining beneath the feeder.
- Rare White Orca spotted in Bering Sea - June 11, 2018 by Pete Thomas
A white orca has been spotted by Russian researchers near the Commander Islands in the Bering Sea.
The extremely rare sighting was of a leucistic female orca that had not been documented in several years.
Russian Orcas, a research group, announced the sighting early Monday on Facebook:
“On the first day of our fieldwork in the Commander Islands, we encountered a large aggregation of several groups, including one with a white individual.
“Not the famous Iceberg this time, but the female CO210 also known as ‘Mama Tanya’ (named after the main photo ID researcher of our project Tatiana Ivkovich, who is also blonde).
“CO210 was encountered for the first time in 2009 and re-sighted several times in 2010, but then disappeared for a long time. We are happy to greet her again!”
- White Lion of Kruger - May 18, 2018 by Big On Wild
The famous white lion was seen with 8 other sub adult male lions. The white lion can be found on the around the H6/S41 area around Satara, he was born in 2014 and he was fathered by the Shishangaan male lions.
- How To Prevent Year Zero, When All Wild Animals Are Gone
- When Beloved Local Crocodile Passes Away After 130 Years, 500 People Attend His Elegant Funeral
- Iguanas Successfully Reintroduced to Galapagos Island After They Were Last Seen By Darwin 184 Years Ago
- Belugas to Become Residents of the World’s First Retirement Home for Ocean Animals in Show Business
- Large pride of lions spotted in the Kruger National Park
- Era of ‘Biological Annihilation’ Is Underway, Scientists Warn
- White Whale Spotted Off North East Coast of New Zealand
- White Chipmunks in Worcester, Mass.
- Rare White Orca spotted in Bering Sea
- White Lion of Kruger
- White Bison Joins National Buffalo Museum Herd
- White Bison “Ghostbuster” expecting in Hays, Missouri
- Rare White Deer Fawn in Wisconsin
- Charlie Russell, Who Befriended Bears, Dies at 76
- Zohara joins host Arielle on Starseed Radio Academy
- Exploring the Bizarre (KCORradio) on the powers and wisdom of sacred White Spirit Animals
- Indie Shaman Book Review of White Spirit Animals
- N.Y.T. Opinion – Pet Owners Gone Wild
- Zohara on the Maiden, Mother, and Crone podcast
- White Bison Spotted in Park County, Colorado
- White Buffalo in western Colorado
- Rare Albino Squirrels of Olney, Illinois
- Surprising Snow-White Animals Video
- Exploring the Power & Wisdom of Sacred White Spirit Animals with Zohara Hieronimus on Voices of the Sacred Feminine with Karen Tate
- The Dr. Pat Show: Talk Radio to Thrive By!: White Spirit Animals: Prophets of Change with Author Dr. Zohara Hieronimus, D.H.L.
- White Spirit Animals Featured in InnerSelf Magazine
- Zohara Joins Susan Kolb on Temple of Health
- Watkins Mind Body Spirit Magazine features White Spirit Animals
- Zohara will be a guest on Answers With the Astral Baglady
- Calling All Earth Guardians – Zoh’s article in Species Link Journal
- Conscious Community Magazine Review of White Spirit Animals
- Joanna Harcourt-Smith interviews Zohara on the Future Primitive Podcast
- Uplift Your Life: Dr. Paula Joyce and Zohara Hieronimus Talking about White Spirit Animals
- Beautiful White Deer on Video
- Zohara on Supernatural Girlz
- Chief Arvol Looking Horse Speaks of White Buffalo Prophecy
- White Animals From Around the World
- White Giraffes in Kenya
- Film & Pictures of White Sacred Animals
- Zohara M Hieronimus – Spirit Animals, Dreams and Prophecies on The Science of Magic Show
- Elusive White Moose Finally Captured on Video
- Rare White Crocodile Spotted In Australia
- White Spirit Animals featured in The Edge Magazine’s New Books for Winter
- BLT (Not a sandwich) but a wonderful story
- Sign the petition to Congress: Permanently ban import of all big game trophies to United States
- Zohara Hieronimus on Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland exploring the magic, power and meaning of the White Buffalo, the White Bear and more.
- Listen to Zohara on Energy Stew with Peter Roth
- White Giraffes, Bears, and Buffalo, Oh My!
- White Spirit Animals Featured in Wisdom Magazine
- Dr. Bob Interviews Dr. Zoh on White Spirit Animals
- White Spirit Animals featured in The MOON
- Kevin Richardson the Lion Whisperer
- 21st Century Radio® Interview Dr. Bob Hieronimus, Ph.D. With Dr. Zohara Hieronimus, D.H.L. On Her New Book White Spirit Animals
- Species Link Journal Featured “Existence as a Continuum” by Dr. J. Zohara Meyerhoff Hieronimus, DHL